Thursday 4 July 2013

MY LOVE FOR STATEMENT OR DRAMATIC BROWS!

Hey wonderful people,
  I'm a browless sista! yes i said it! (*shedding crocodile tears*) A lot of hot girls like yours truly (*batting eyelashes*) are hairless above our eyes but due to the saving Grace of God some of us have powerful making brain skills for battling our brows (*grins*).
  My statement brows make me feel so good about myself,took me almost a year to perfect my arches and it was worth it! That awesome feeling you get when a fellow sista stops to admire the work of art on your brows.....its fulfilling (*floating*). Better yet that amazing awesome extraordinary feeling you get when a tall, dark/fair and handsome man says he loves my brows......that feeling of euphoria (note: am not high on cheap or expensive drugs).
   You may ask yourself what is this young lady blabbing about. Well,am about to state the advantages of having good Statement brows!
  1. It defines your facial features especially for round shaped faces like mine.
  2. It makes u look well groomed.....hmmmm.
  3. With well groomed and defined brows,its all the makeup you need for an everyday look.
  4. Statement brows make you look classy and elegant like Marilyn Monroe(*tongue in cheek*).
There are so many other advantages! Now depending on how much interest is shown i may give an eyebrow tutorial,i really want other sistas to feel as good as i do when my brows are done. I'l post before and after pics to show the magic i perform whenever i do my brows(*grins*). Please try not to fall off your seats with laughter from the sight of my brows.

Yes,your browless sista (dont laugh too hard)

i love my BROWS!!!
 I'm very sure you can see the advantages of Statement brows now,it should be abundantly clear at this rate. CIAO for now.......wanna take more shots of this wonderful face my father in heaven gave me.

Please don't hesitate to comment. i love feedback.xoxo!

24 comments:

  1. Magic!!! Dis is beautiful!!! I want to learn (*crying out loud*) Am also a browless sista!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome brows!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely writeup!! Welldone Bella!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa...beautiful eye brows dearie..wish I could mk mine like dat *now crying* lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely brows bur A̶̲̥̅♏ a browsful sistar,wud love 2 learn how 2 kip it in shape.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tnk u dear,wuld b my pleasure 2 teach u!

      Delete
  7. Wow....what can I say....u're gonna be a savior to the browless...love ur work and also "your write up is superb", you should write a book sometime....no talent is wasted...#winks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww....now am blushing....i wil do my best to kip bin a hero to the browless sistas!

      Delete
  8. I want 2 learn 2(cryin)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice! U doin a gd job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice...love ur work, wish I can do dat.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Savior to the browless, lol, funny but true. Great job, girl, I'm so proud of you. I'll come learn how to keep mine in shape.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tnk u dearie! i appreciate ur support....wen ur ready,pls come in for classes

      Delete
  12. Hmmmm.....Transformation

    ReplyDelete
  13. GO BellaDivas! beautiful job and transformation.Welldone dearie...i absolutely love this!!!
    and i love your style of writing!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jite if I didn't see the before pix, I wouldn't have believed. Nice brow. I need tutorials

    ReplyDelete
  15. Brow tutorials coming soon.........

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome work dear keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow gal this Ȋ̝̊̅§ beautiful.I'm S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ loving this, can't wait for mine †☺ look as magnificent as urs. Crying...Bella.. Ĩ̷̊ would love †☺ learn it honestly.Good work sweetie.

    ReplyDelete

thank u dearie!