Wednesday 31 July 2013

BRIGHT PINK LIPSTICKS! I'M BRINGING "PINKY" BACK!!!!

       Fuchsia lipsticks, bright pink lipsticks, pink lipsticks with very blue undertones....i love them all! Pink is such a girlie color, it makes me feel so feminine, soft, delicate, elegant etc. Nicki Minaj is an avid fan of bright pink lipsticks and nude lipsticks with a tone of pink underneath. She made it her signature look and she does serious justice to it...tuale!!!
Nicki on Mac Viva Glam Pink Friday lipstick

         Bright pink lipsticks used to be a fashion trend in the 80s' but presently its been recycled and am loving it!!! These days makeup brands like Mac, Zaron, Revlon, L'Oreal, NYC, NYX etc make bright pink lipsticks especially for women of color, so we aint scared to go pink! Now watch me go pink.......
Mac Amplified girl about town(gat)

lovely fuchsia shade

Mac Amplified gat with Zaron lip balm

Now tell me,how do i look?
 MAC AMPLIFIED GIRL ABOUT TOWN
Its one of the best known and loved MAC shades. Its a bright blue toned fuchsia shade,creamy,not very glossy or else its used with a balm and its long-lasting!!!

Jackelin Angel Pink(bought this for a steal)

yummyyyyyyy

loveeeeee it
JACKELIN ANGEL PINK LIPSTICK
      Its matte in texture(extremely drying),long lasting in fact you have to scrub it off,comes out better when used with a lip balm and a pink or brown lip liner. For its price,i love the color pay off but its really dry on the lips. Its a perfect fuchsia to have.....if you are brave enough *grins*.

Zaron Sweet Kiss lipstick

A true pink!

Moisturizes with each application
Similar to Jackelin Angel Pink liptsick
  ZARON SWEET KISS LIPSTICK
     Its a matte moisturizing lipstick that has less blue undertones,a velvet-textured lip cream that covers the lips with rich color. its so similar to Jackelin Angel pink but Zaron sweet kiss is creamier.

NYC Blue Rose 405 lipstick

A vivid blue purple lipstick

Refracts a violet iridescence

An evening or daytime NOTICE ME lipstick
   NYC BLUE ROSE 405 LIPSTICK
      A fuchsia pink with very blue undertones,almost two toned balanced and perfect. i heard it could be a dupe for Mac Show orchid but Blue Rose is lighter. I've had this for a while now because its so blue toned i make sure my eye makeup is really light so the focus is on the lips.

   Personally Mac Amplified girl about town is my go to bright pink lipstick,it fits my skin tone perfectly,easy to wear and its smells so goooooddddd!!!  

P.S  Using a pink lip liner with pink lipsticks blends the color in with your skin tone especially if you've got full lips,i used Zaron lip liner in Fussy Fuchsia in most of my pictures.

 WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE PINK LIPSTICK?


please let me know your thoughts on bright pink lipsticks trending.

12 comments:

  1. Still cared of using pink. It looks so good on you. Who knows I might just have a go @ it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me dear,as long u pick d right shade afta experimentin,u'l love pink! Remember 2 get a pink lip liner.

      Delete
  2. Hmmmmmmmm Sexy **Smiles** wld try dis look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rily yummmmyyy!!! I sure do love fushia pinks...am lovin it more. Nyc one belladiva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where is your office in Warri darlin?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No.8 Osamede street,off Ejemudaro street,by Cinema site,Warri.

      Delete
  5. Tara katangora pink lipstick. Love it pieces! You can try it. I just ordered

    ReplyDelete
  6. That zaros sweet kiss Is the lippy of life.....I love it. It pops the hell out of my make up. For some reason katangora doesn't fit me...I used sweet kiss on ij wedding day

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where did you get the Angel Pink from. Can you send me a link please

    ReplyDelete
  8. They all look nice on you. I have th Jackelin angel pink. So gorgeous and the price was unbelievable. It's dry because it's matte. I love it, love it. Have you tried MAC candy yum yum? It's a super matte pink too.

    ReplyDelete

thank u dearie!